We are always looking for new writers or guest writers of news and articles around Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. DeeperBlue.com is a leading website dedicated to the underwater world and we are looking for good Writers, Photographers and Videographers to join our team.
What Reach and Exposure Do DeeperBlue.com Contributors Get?
- Visibility to our 200,000+ individual visitors per month viewing the website
- Social media promotion through DeeperBlue.com’s channels with a total following of nearly 50,000 people across Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Inclusion and promotion in the DeeperBlue.com Weekly and Monthly newsletters, distributed to more than 26,000 passionate readers
- A two-sentence bio at the end of your post with a link to your DeeperBlue.com profile and 1-2 links to your own blog, website or social media accounts
Posts work best on DeeperBlue.com that are relevant to three main topics — Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. Of course there’s a lot of room to in those topics that could include other supplementary areas.
DeeperBlue.com readers love practical tips and how-tos as well as timely news. Give readers information that they can apply immediately, and you’ll be popular here.
Topics in which we’re particularly interested right now include (but aren’t limited to):
- learning to dive (which ever flavour of diving)
- choosing the right equipment
- equipment reviews
- tips and tricks to improve diving
- underwater photography or video
- travel and destination features
- marine and shark conservation